Support Jazzical Komitas Grammy Campaign 2023-24
Jazzical Komitas for the 21st Century - Let's win the Grammy!
Since the beginning of this fundraising campaign on April 5, 2022 in Los Angeles, Jazzical Komitas has raised $45,000, but we are looking to raise $200,000 via our 501 c3 fiscal sponsor Fractured Atlas of NYC to bring worldwide appreciation and acceptance for this incredible music.
The goal: Secure a nomination/win for the Grammy Award Best Global Music category in 2023-24!
FUNDRAISING GOAL: $200,000
$70k - Crossover Media of NYC - Outreach to Radio: (digital service)
• Local ‘Jazz & Classical’ terrestrial stations & specialty shows
• Syndicated includes; NPR, APM, PRI, WFMT, CBC, BBC + Independent Syndicators and & US Statewide Networks
• Direct outlets include: SiriusXM, MOOD, & Spafax: In-Flight
• Outreach to Online Media, International Outlets & Social Media (digital service)
• Services include: Acquire radio airplay, exposure and promotions, gather metrics, track info, and programmer commentary via text, links, and audio / video widgets. Post all activity to Joel Martin - Jazzical Komitas Crossover Media Page.
• Pursue and secure Online Media
• Arrange for artist interviews with radio and online media
• Create and Post News Items on Crossover Media slider and Artist/Project page. Distribute to media list and post on socials.
• Produce bi-monthly Podcasts to distribute to media outlets and post on socials.
• Will provide Artist/Project content for non-interview stations
$50k - Creation of several music videos for Jazzical Komitas
$60k - Concert touring, artist fees, and travel
$20k - Hiring social media creators and collaborating with social media influencers and organizations.
It IS possible.
Thanks to our Board of Trustees who have been with Jazzical Komitas from the beginning and continue to be a guiding light:
Emma Arakelyan, Chairwoman Board of Trustees https://www.linkedin.com/in/emma-arakelyan/
Ashot Hovanesian, Board of Trustees https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashot-hovanesian-8432028/
Christine Soussa, Board of Trustees https://www.linkedin.com/in/christine-soussa-0291101a/
Mark Chenian, Board of Trustees https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-chenian-65532163/
Luba Kurbanova, Advisory Board https://www.linkedin.com/in/lubakurbanova/
Laura Dirtadian, Advisory Board https://www.linkedin.com/in/lauradirtadian/
Thank you for your interest in and support of Jazzical Komitas. We are one world, one people. Let's bring Komitas and Armenian music to the world. Let's create a world where the name Komitas is spoken in the same breath as Bach, Beethoven, and Brahms, Chopin, and all the great CLASSIC composers!
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.